Wednesday, February 17

Faux Atikins Diet (Pro Ana Style)



  Faix Atikins
shopping list:


Butterball Turkey Bacon Thin & Crispy (the LOWEST cal turkey bacon I can find)- 30cals per 2 slices, so thats 120cals for a whole breakfast
America's Choice Egg Whites- 30 per serving, 60cals for a whole omelette
Sugar Free Jello Cups: 5-10cals depending on which brand, you can eat as many of these as you like!
Friggo Light Swirls String Cheese- 60cals per stick, and 8 grams of protein! These really fill you up to, not to mention they're very tasty.
Smoked Turkey Lunch Meat (any brand): about 70cals per serving, which is usually around 6-9 slices. Make sure you read the back and compare to see which one is the best at your market. Also be wary of the sodium content.
Ham, Roast Beef, Pastrami, etc,. Lunch Meat- About 80cals per serving. If you like any of these meats or other meats that's absolutely fine, just be wary of calories/fat.
Swanson Chicken Broth: 15cals per serving. You can add ANYTHING to this soup to make it tasty(spinnach, garlic, pepper, onions, etc,.), but it's just as good by itself. Don't pig out on it though watch the sodium content.
Bumble Bee Pink Salmon/Albacore Steak: 150-160cals depending on whichflavor you get (my fav is the teriyaki smile) be careful if you get the Albacore steak though, Albacore has a lot of mercury in it so I would only get the Pink Salmon if the mercury bothers you.
Canned Tuna (any brand): 120-140cals, once again stay away from the light tuna if you're worried about mercury.
Hellmann's Mayonnaise: Depending on which kind you get, 30-90cals per 1tbs. I only use mayo for my canned tuna, yes it does have some fat in it but if you like it then it's absolutely fine, just keep it to >1tbs a day.
Philidelphia Fat Free Cream Cheese: 30cals 2g carbs per 2tbs. LOVE this cream cheese!
FAGE Greek Yogurt: 120cals 9g carbs. If you like yogurt and must have it this is a very good choice, just 1 cup has 20g of protein. Personally I think it's very tasty, but just in case you won't like it only get 1 just to try it.
Diet Soda (any brand): 0cals. Drink up!



Now, your limits are:

20g Fat, 20g Carbs, No more than 500cals.



And there you have it! Faux Atkins lol

22 comments:

  1. NO! NO! NO! NNNNNNNO! GRRR! YOU STUPID!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A 15 YEAR OLD ANOREXIC ADDING ON MORE PRESSURE TO THE OTHER THOUSAND OF DYING PEOPLE SUFFERING FROM SERIOUS ANOREXIA! STUPID LITTLE GIRL! GET OFF THE INTERNET N GO DO SOME STUDYING MAN. THERES BETTER THINGS IN LIFE THAN BEING VAIN AND SELFISH

    ReplyDelete
  3. PSHTT ADVISING PEOPLE HOW TO KILL THEMSELVES. GOOD ON YOU. IM SURE DADDYS PROUD

    ReplyDelete
  4. no one is asking you to do it sooo just let the girl be she will learn whats good for her eventually but you people yelling at her is only going to feed the lack of confidence in her and make this worse

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, and I'm 17. I have above average intelligence so no, that doesn't mean she's stupid, she just wants to look good like the rest of us. It's called Pro Ana and it's a lifestyle. Who are you to judge?

    ReplyDelete
  6. im so happy u posten this! im so happy u have this site!<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey thanks for posting this! I'm pro Ana and I'm looking for diets to try. I used to do Atkins but they wanted you to eat so much calories and you needed a certain amount of protein and I would have to eat like 3 eggs for breakfast! I'm a vegetarian, so I'll just be eating cheese, egg whites, and low carb veggies. :) Check out my blog? http://skinnygirlsproana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's very trouble-free to find out any matter on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this paragraph at this web site.

    My blog post: www.radiosmilevideochat.it
    my website - glutenfreie Ernährung

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greetings! I've been following your weblog for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Humble Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the excellent job!

    Have a look at my website: wordpress theme clubs
    Also see my web page > wordpress schulung

    ReplyDelete
  10. Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to
    be on the internet the easiest thing to be aware of.

    I say to you, I certainly get irked while people think about worries that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

    My webpage; www.restaurants.com.tw

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi to all, the contents existing at this site are actually remarkable for people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows.


    my web site; paleo diät

    ReplyDelete
  12. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as
    though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You obviously know what youre talking about,
    why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us
    something enlightening to read?

    Here is my webpage; offene stellen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heya this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to
    know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have
    to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Look into my web-site; steuerberatung in wiesbaden

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is really interesting, You are an overly professional blogger.
    I've joined your feed and look ahead to searching for more of your fantastic post. Also, I've shared your
    site in my social networks

    My homepage - koch dich schlank gesünder leben mit paleo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs
    I stumbleupon everyday. It will always be exciting to read through content from
    other writers and practice something from other sites.

    my web-site - fat burning diet

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your post. I like to write a little comment
    to support you.

    My web site - lenkmatten tricks

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's remarkable to pay a quick visit this site and reading the views of all mates on the topic of this article, while I am also zealous of getting know-how.

    Also visit my blog post; bücher über paleo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your style is so unique compared to other people
    I have read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll just bookmark this page.


    My web blog: dukan diet

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey there would you mind letting me know which hosting company
    you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must say
    this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend
    a good internet hosting provider at a fair price?

    Kudos, I appreciate it!

    Also visit my blog; title länge
    Also see my web site > ausbau radio corsa c

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have a very good point of view here.Yacon Syrup originated from a seed located throughout India, Asia and Indonesia and used found in Ayurvedic medicines.
    This seed appearance can be yellow and pumpkin shaped.
    The just about all common list for this vegetable is definitely Gambooge.
    In Asia or throughout additional pieces of the globe, this place is used to conserve various food as perfectly
    as a preparation for particular meals delicancy.

    Here is my webpage yacon molasses pure yacon syrup
    (yacon.molasses.pure.yacon.syrup.wheretobuypureyaconrootextract.com)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Prior to they get married, she desires to talk out some
    issues she's worried about. The incredible SpiderSapien Spider-Man Robot does whatever a
    spider can! Step fourteen: At one point, you'll require to enter your password.


    Feel free to visit my web-site ifunbox (http://ats.affordableturnkeywebsites.com/index.php?a=stats&u=gabrielbischof)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey there I am so glad I found your website, I really found you
    by accident, while I was looking on Askjeeve for something else, Nonetheless I
    am here now and would just like to say kudos for a marvelous post and a all
    round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t
    have time to look over it all at the moment but I
    have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please
    do keep up the great b.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage vision care Vero Beach

    ReplyDelete